Top pain management clinics in Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos and surrounding areas such as Interventional Pain Associates providecomplete treatment plans with highly qualified Pain Management Doctors.
These treatments are often combined to produce the best possible pain relief and help patients avoid the need for potentially risky surgery. These treatments are provided in a minimally invasive, outpatient fashion.
Austin Pain Management Treatment at Interventional Pain Associates
- Botox Injections for Migraines
- Nerve Blocks – Celiac Plexus Block, Ganglion Impar, Lumbar Sympathetic, Medial Branch, Occipital Nerve, Spehenopalatine Ganglion, Superior Hypogastric Plexus, Stellate Ganglion
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Pain Relief Injections – Epidural Steroid Injections, Facet Joint, SI Joint, Joints such as ankle, knee, hip, elbow, wrist, shoulder; Trigger Point
- Pain Medication Management
- PRP Therapy
- Radiofrequency Lesioning
- Implants for Spinal Cord Stimulation
Austin pain clinics such as Interventional Pain Associates offer a multitude pain relief options. The pain doctor is Board Certified and Fellowship trained.
Call (512) 456-8886 today!