Interventional Pain Associates in Austin TX offer treatments for many Conditions. Our Board Certified physician not only has an excellent bedside manner, but will provide you the time necessary to answer your questions thoroughly. A full workup will be completed to fully understand where your pain is coming from, so that proper treatment can be customized and bring you the best chance for pain relief!
This includes acute and chronic issues with the following:
- Abdominal and Pelvic Pain
- Adult Degenerative Scoliosis
- Arthritis – All extremities & Spine
- Low Back Pain
- Bulging and Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Cluster and Tension Headaches
- Coccydynia (Tailbone Pain)
- CRPS and RSD
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Degenerative Adult Scoliosis
- Diabetic and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Facet Arthritis (Back and Neck)
- Facial Pain (e.g. trigeminal neuralgia)
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Headaches – ALL types
- Herniated & Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain – Shoulder, Hip, Ankle, Knee, etc.
- Neck and Back Pain
- Nerve Injuries
- Peripheral and Diabetic Neuropathy
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Radiculopathy and Sciatica
- RSD and CRPS
- Sciatica and Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tailbone Pain (Coccydynia)
- Spinal Fracture (VCF)
Whether these treatments are simple or complicated, effective treatment is available. It may be a combination of treatments, such as medications and interventional procedures. Some of the newest treatment options are able to provide you with over a year of consistent pain relief.
This may include radiofrequency ablation, which is a low risk, outpatient procedure for both neck and back chronic pain. Or spinal cord stimulator implants, which often change a person’s life when there are no other options available for RSD, failed back surgery, post herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy.
Call (512) 456-8886 for more information and scheduling with pain management Austin trusts!